Bedridden

State and local government assistance programs.
Banana
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bedridden

Post by Banana »

I was hit by a car while riding a bike back in July. I was bedridden and out of work for two weeks. Those two weeks have put me behind in everything. My job did not have any kind of accident insurance to help me out and the lawyer I spoke to said he needed some kind of witness which I don’t have. I had recently moved here from another state a used what money I had saved to get an apt after living in a hotel. last month I manage to borrow from family to pay the rent but now I find out that my pay check won’t be here till a week after the rent is due an I don’t have enough money so I need some help. After paying in September I will be fine but I don’t have enough to pay now and the late fee is over 100 dollars. My rent is 1100, is there any way you can help me out or tell me what my options are.
Sterner

Re: Bedridden

Post by Sterner »

Yes, I am writing trying to get assistance for my parents.i One is bedridden. They have a broken A/C unit; a bad condenser. I believe. With our Texas heat starting to warm up, they really need it fixed!! They were quoted 1300.00 that is astronomical on a fixed income-disability!! I’m unable to repair it financially or I would! Please help me so that my parents don’t burn up in Balch Springs, TX as we start to heat up.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bedridden

Post by Admin »

We are not sure about repairs. But there are other air conditioner assistance programs that may help you. They can prepare you for the upcoming heat in Texas, as it is warm there!
Sterner wrote: They have a broken A/C unit; a bad condenser. I believe. With our Texas heat starting to warm up, they really need it fixed!! They were quoted 1300.00 that is astronomical on a fixed income-disability!! I’m unable to repair it financially or I would! Please help me so that my parents don’t burn up in Balch Springs, TX as we start to heat up.