Catholic Family in need

State and local government assistance programs.
DunkinStarbucks
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Catholic Family in need

Post by DunkinStarbucks »

We are a Catholic Family that relocated to Colorado and my family suffered a loss and have been left unable to provide for ourselves. I had been the primary caregiver for my father since June of 2016 and a week before Thanksgiving he suddenly passed away. Not only is our family heartbroken because we lost a huge piece of our family we are also in struggling to pay our most basic bills. We have no propane and that is our sole source of heat and hot water.
We really need a miracle right now. We have suffered and us
holidays were sad as a huge part of our family is gone and we miss him. I am sure hoping you can help my family.
We need to get propane to fill our tank which would cost $1,100.00.
We have fallen behind in our power bills which currently are $350.00.
As well as my children need winter clothes, as well as myself.
Our only source of transportation is an older Suburban that needs $2500 in repairs.
I hope you can help us or refer us to the right place.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Catholic Family in need

Post by Admin »

that is a huge list of needs. One charity, like Catholic charities in Denver, will not be able to address all these needs. You will need to try multiple non-profits, programs, such as LIHEAP, and others. Maybe try a church for a volunteer to do some work on the Suburban. But that is a lot. Many caregivers struggle.
DunkinStarbucks wrote:We are a Catholic Family that relocated to Colorado and my family suffered a loss and have been left unable to provide for ourselves. I had been the primary caregiver for my father since June of 2016 and a week before Thanksgiving he suddenly passed away. Not only is our family heartbroken because we lost a huge piece of our family we are also in struggling to pay our most basic bills. We have no propane and that is our sole source of heat and hot water.
We really need a miracle right now. We have suffered and us
holidays were sad as a huge part of our family is gone and we miss him. I am sure hoping you can help my family.
We need to get propane to fill our tank which would cost $1,100.00.
We have fallen behind in our power bills which currently are $350.00.
As well as my children need winter clothes, as well as myself.
Our only source of transportation is an older Suburban that needs $2500 in repairs.
I hope you can help us or refer us to the right place.