Fired for clocking in early

State and local government assistance programs.
Bregt
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Fired for clocking in early

Post by Bregt »

Hello, I am not sure if this is worthy of a spot on your program but I feel the need to let someone know I was done wrong. One week before Christmas I go into work already knowing that I may get chewed for clocking out an hour early couple days before. But I had no idea that I was being fired. The reason for my termination was "stealing food" mind you I am a waitress at a local diner have been going on three years.
My general manager told me don't bother clocking in you no longer have a job here. I was in shock and began asking why she tells me that I ate a grilled cheese sandwich that was not paid for and I had been watched on camera and throughout the day all I did was snack. Tears start flowing down my face because I hadn't done nothing that I hadn't done before or any other employee had done.
I begin begging please let me pay for it rather than be fired for clocking in early. I will give you my whole check, please don't fire me a week before Christmas. At this point she throws her hand in the air and says I don't want to hear or see anything that you have to say. I'm begging and crying she goes in the office and says if you don't leave I will call the police and have you removed from the property. So to keep from making a scene I agree to leave when leaving I asked the same manager if I may buy a drink and she refused to sell me anything to drink. I am so just humiliated by what they did to me. And to add more to the story the assistant manager puts a derogatory status referring to me and someone asks who's that too she says some white * at work
I have proof of everything that I have told you. I have even contacted the owner of the store and he has not gotten back with me. I feel like I've been wronged on many types of levels and what's worse is it’s a week before Christmas and now I can't get any gifts for my family or my fiancée. We were planning on making a trip to my family in Indiana so I could see my grandchildren that I haven't seen for almost two years. I currently live in a home with no electricity or heat please help. Thank you for your time Merry Christmas.
Sincerely,
JamesonMas
anti spam: Blue

Re: Fired for clocking in early

Post by JamesonMas »

Hi, I live in Conroe Texas zip code 77384. I'm fixing to be on the eviction list. I as well have been hospitalized and have had surgeries this whole month of March which is caused my boyfriend to lose both his jobs. He clocked in to get more money and was stressed out and made mistake and boss fired him for it. So if you could please get back to me and how you can help with Health Care, food pantry, car assistance, clothing, and help him finding a job.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Fired for clocking in early

Post by Admin »

We have a bunch of pantries listed for Conroe free food programs. Some may give other basic needs like clothes. Or most also have case workers for employment, job placement, and similar resources. Try them.

JamesonMas wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:21 am Hi, I live in Conroe Texas zip code 77384. So if you could please get back to me and how you can help with food pantry, clothing, and help him finding a job.