Back at work post baby

State and local government assistance programs.
Greenwich
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Back at work post baby

Post by Greenwich »

Good Morning,
I currently am living with a friend with my 4 month old daughter and I just started working again. I finally found a home to move into that I can afford, but I need help with the security deposit. I can save enough for my monthly rent by September 1st but can't come up with a security deposit. I also have an electric bill through consumers that say I have to pay off before I can request service again.
I recently had a baby in March and was on an unpaid maternity leave. I am currently back to work but struggling to get caught up again. Between rent, car payment and insurance, day care, student loans, etc. I am doing my best but just need a little assistance to get back on my feet. Consumers Energy had mentioned to try and get in contact with your company and you may be able to help. I understand many people are currently struggling and understand if the funds are not available. Any help will help! Thank you.
Tiesto
anti spam: Blue

Re: Back at work post baby

Post by Tiesto »

I live in Louisville, KY 40211. Section 8 tenant who just had a baby, needing help with a $750 rental and utility deposit to move in.
A time ago I was privileged to get help with a large deposit from this establishment, which I could make full restitution on a monthly plan.
Please respond with helpful information that I am allowed this process? Thank you for your support. Be blessed.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have helpful information on financial aid in Louisville. It is St. Vincent de Paul. Also talk to the section 8 housing provider. Good for you for making restitution on past charitable aid you were given too. Learn more here though. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _paul.html
Tiesto wrote:I live in Louisville, KY 40211. Section 8 tenant who just had a baby, needing help with a $750 rental and utility deposit to move in.
A time ago I was privileged to get help with a large deposit from this establishment, which I could make full restitution on a monthly plan.
Please respond with helpful information that I am allowed this process? Thank you for your support. Be blessed.
Jasmine27

Post by Jasmine27 »

Hello, I am a single mom of 5 girls and one I just had a few months ago. We been stay in a motel at the duplex inn in Mesquite Texas. I'm trying to get help so my family or friends can't help me. I have no food for the kids after today and as of today I have to be out of the hotel at 11am. But I am going back to work soon as my baby was born and I have no choice. I no place to go and the shelter I can't get to as I don't have a car and if I did once I'm there I have no way to get the kids to or from school. At least at the hotel I can walk them. I really need help please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

5 kids that could not support and got pregnant again? Your options are very limited/probably non-existent. Live with family or someone else maybe. Since Mesquite is in Dallas Texas, maybe try a church there for food, clothes, etc. But we are not really sure what to recommend. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... e_pro.html
Jasmine27 wrote:Hello, I am a single mom of 5 girls and one I just had a few months ago. We been stay in a motel at the duplex inn in Mesquite Texas. I'm trying to get help so my family or friends can't help me. I have no food for the kids after today and as of today I have to be out of the hotel at 11am. But I am going back to work soon as my baby was born and I have no choice. I no place to go and the shelter I can't get to as I don't have a car and if I did once I'm there I have no way to get the kids to or from school. At least at the hotel I can walk them. I really need help please.