Feed my big family for a Thanksgiving meal

State and local government assistance programs.
Why
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Feed my big family for a Thanksgiving meal

Post by Why »

To who it my concern, I'm writing this letter because I’m crying out for help. My light will be off on the 21 of this month then on top I don't know how I'm going to feed my family of 7, a big one, for thanksgiving. I am not even stressing the fact in how to keep up and have so much on my plate. I do apologize for saying so much. I'm a single mother with three kids and take care of my sick mother. Please if anyone read this how can I go about my problem?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Feed my big family for a Thanksgiving meal

Post by Admin »

You did not say so much. A number of places help during the holidays, including Thanksgiving. You may either get a hot meal at a site, or maybe you can get the food, groceries, and more so you can prepare it yourself. Find some options here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... inner.html
Why wrote:To who it my concern, I'm writing this letter because I’m crying out for help. My light will be off on the 21 of this month then on top I don't know how I'm going to feed my family of 7, a big one, for thanksgiving. I am not even stressing the fact in how to keep up and have so much on my plate. I do apologize for saying so much. I'm a single mother with three kids and take care of my sick mother. Please if anyone read this how can I go about my problem?
MTrout

Post by MTrout »

Toys for my five children and help with thanksgiving and Christmas if possible for my big family. We had a house fire and got help thru the United cross for a hotel but fixing the house has left us drained and it's made it where if I don't pay bills I got behind on due to it food and stuff is killing us.
I am more worried about my electric that's going to be disconnected the 2nd of next month. I am short 200. I have the other 300 probably. I have a disconnect notice just anything I want my kids have a X Mas. I need a big thanksgiving meal for all members of my home.
I know it's too late for thanksgiving. I'm sure my husband works we are just having a really rough time. I hate asking for help with anything. You can I can prove everything I'm saying. I have epilepsy and don't drive and he works during day but I can figure a way to come down if I need to, thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Often many soup kitchens serve meals, including at Thanksgiving. They can help an entire family, whether 2 people or 10. So Thanksgiving and other food and meals is usually offered, including for a big family.
MTrout wrote:Toys for my five children and help with thanksgiving and Christmas if possible for my big family. I need a big thanksgiving meal for all members of my home.