School supplies for young kids - Pre-K

State and local government assistance programs.
tesla
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

School supplies for young kids - Pre-K

Post by tesla »

Hello. I need help with my children's school supplies. I am a mother of 4 children and I need help. All they have is what little was left from Last school year. I recently moved and I am in need of help. Please if there is anything you can help us with we would really appreciate it.
I have a Pre-k a 2nd grader a 5th grader and a 7th grader. Please help in any way possible. If anyone can help us please let me know, especially for pre-k. School starts tomorrow and my children have nothing. I have never asked for help but this time I have to things have gone wrong for me this year and I don't want my children to have to suffer embarrassing moments like not having their supplies. Please help thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: School supplies for young kids - Pre-K

Post by Admin »

There is no shame in asking for school items, clothes, etc. for your kids to help them be successful in the year. As education is so critical today or some other skill, such as technical, vocational, etc. And the best place is to get that experience and insight in school so the kid is on the right track. Use this resource for a listing of free school items for students, and pre-K items should be available too.
tesla wrote:Hello. I need help with my children's school supplies. I am a mother of 4 children and I need help. All they have is what little was left from Last school year. I recently moved and I am in need of help. Please if there is anything you can help us with we would really appreciate it.
I have a Pre-k a 2nd grader a 5th grader and a 7th grader. Please help in any way possible. If anyone can help us please let me know, especially for pre-k. have never asked for help but this time I have to things have gone wrong for me this year and I don't want my children to have to suffer embarrassing moments like not having their supplies. Please help thank you.