No money and staying in the city

State and local government assistance programs.
Perkins1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No money and staying in the city

Post by Perkins1 »

I'm a single mother of 4 girls. I recently lost my job and need rental and utilities assistance. I have no money and 1$ of light left. I don't want to keep having to ask people for help. I've been looking for a job all week and also have no gas left.
Please if you can help me I would very much appreciate it. I had already left a message but got no call back. I stay on 40th street in the city at the sterling point apartment and have no phone but I do have an email address you can contact me on. It would be nice to hear back from you all, and thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: No money and staying in the city

Post by Admin »

Another single mother....There is housing assistance in NYC for you and maybe your 4 kids. Maybe they can also give you gas (or sell the car!) or get subway passes. Also maybe someone can arrange child care for the 4 girls you have.
Perkins1 wrote:I'm a single mother of 4 girls. I recently lost my job and need rental and utilities assistance. I have no money and 1$ of light left. I don't want to keep having to ask people for help. I've been looking for a job all week and also have no gas left.
Please if you can help me I would very much appreciate it. I had already left a message but got no call back. I stay on 40th street in the city at the sterling point apartment and have no phone but I do have an email address you can contact me on. It would be nice to hear back from you all, and thank you.