No one emailing or calling me back

State and local government assistance programs.
Lackey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No one emailing or calling me back

Postby Lackey » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:27 pm

I have been on the phone and internet for days trying to find someone who might be able to help my family or point me in the right direction. Not a single person has emailed me back, nor called me. I am pregnant and have been unable to work due to ongoing sickness....my husband has a job but with my loss of income we have been struggling to keep up at all. Paying bills and rent late, not being able to afford gas money for our truck, and now the fact that school is starting and I am unable to get my kids school supplies and clothing.
My electric is going to be shut off and I feel like a failure as a mother. I hate that I need help, but I am also not to proud to admit it. I don't live a fabulous life and have all the extras not necessary then expect a handout at all. I am doing the best I can living check to check, trying to raise my kids with the best means I have, but I cant send them to school with no supplies and I cannot have them living without
power. If someone could call me or email me with some kin=d of response I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much!!

Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: No one emailing or calling me back

Postby Admin » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:29 pm

We can't make anyone answer the phone or call you back. As those are not our numbers or people answering them. But we can give you more information on other agencies to try in CT, and they are listed here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ogram.html
Select your county and/or town.

Return to “Assistance Programs”