"Only" get 1099 wages

State and local government assistance programs.
Thrones
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

"Only" get 1099 wages

Post by Thrones »

My husband is forcing me to leave. He is keeping my vehicle and I have nowhere to go with my two children. It is a volatile relationship and I cannot stay. We currently live with my husband's mother and he is kicking me out. I cannot leave without my kids. I work as a 1099 employee cleaning move in move out houses for a property management company. I fear I will lose my job due to lack of transportation. I am mentally and physically drained and am seeking a stable independent life. Please HELP.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: "Only" get 1099 wages

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that...able and willing to work but car is an issue. Great for trying and sounds like trying to work hard even with volatile partner/relationship. There is a program that may be a good match, and that is Ways to Work, which offers low cost car loans for mostly used cars. But it may be an option for you.
Thrones wrote:My husband is forcing me to leave. He is keeping my vehicle and I have nowhere to go with my two children. It is a volatile relationship and I cannot stay. We currently live with my husband's mother and he is kicking me out. I cannot leave without my kids. I work as a 1099 employee cleaning move in move out houses for a property management company. I fear I will lose my job due to lack of transportation. I am mentally and physically drained and am seeking a stable independent life. Please HELP.
Rudys

Re: "Only" get 1099 wages

Post by Rudys »

Hello, I'm 40 years old, an Army veteran living alone in Union City Georgia near Atlanta Georgia. I've been laid off from my 1099 freelancer job and I'm inquiring about any options on assistance with help paying my bills. I've been unemployed for 10 months and have been living off withdrawn money from my 401k thinking I would find employment during that time. That money has run out and I'm currently on unemployment for the past 2 or 3 months but it is not enough. I've never been unemployed this long. Please help as I may be facing eviction. Attached is my resume of work history. Thanks.