"Only" get 1099 wages

State and local government assistance programs.
Thrones
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

"Only" get 1099 wages

Postby Thrones » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:36 pm

My husband is forcing me to leave. He is keeping my vehicle and I have nowhere to go with my two children. It is a volatile relationship and I cannot stay. We currently live with my husband's mother and he is kicking me out. I cannot leave without my kids. I work as a 1099 employee cleaning move in move out houses for a property management company. I fear I will lose my job due to lack of transportation. I am mentally and physically drained and am seeking a stable independent life. Please HELP.

Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: "Only" get 1099 wages

Postby Admin » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:26 pm

Sorry to hear that...able and willing to work but car is an issue. Great for trying and sounds like trying to work hard even with volatile partner/relationship. There is a program that may be a good match, and that is Ways to Work, which offers low cost car loans for mostly used cars. But it may be an option for you.

Thrones wrote:My husband is forcing me to leave. He is keeping my vehicle and I have nowhere to go with my two children. It is a volatile relationship and I cannot stay. We currently live with my husband's mother and he is kicking me out. I cannot leave without my kids. I work as a 1099 employee cleaning move in move out houses for a property management company. I fear I will lose my job due to lack of transportation. I am mentally and physically drained and am seeking a stable independent life. Please HELP.

Return to “Assistance Programs”