Rebuilding life from anxiety and abuse

State and local government assistance programs.
NikkiS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rebuilding life from anxiety and abuse

Post by NikkiS »

I've been struggling to make ends meet since I left an abusive dysfunctional relationship last year. I have been struggling to get by doing odd jobs and ever since the summer ended I lost most of my income and then my car broke down which I spent my last penny to fix and have been searching for employment since. I have a few good leads but haven't gotten hired yet. I have been extremely active and have three Interviews scheduled this week. Problem is that I'm now almost 3 months behind on my rent and facing eviction.
Not only that but I'm behind on all my bills, my car insurance is due by end of the month and I'm afraid that by Christmas I will be homeless and not be able to drive my car when I do gain employment. I have been holding it together but I have an anxiety disorder and after a year of rebuilding my life I slowly regained my self-worth which helped me overcome a deep depression I was in as a result of years of emotional and physical abuse. I feel like I've come so far and don't want to ever go back to that part of my life. I want to finish school or receive training so that I can eventually have a steady job, or career. I want to do for myself and have plans for getting there. I just don't want to lose everything that I've built, as I feel I came so far this year. Please let me know if there is any help for me. I plan on repaying any financial assistance I receive, I just would need time and understanding.
The timing

Re: Rebuilding life from anxiety and abuse

Post by The timing »

To whom it may concern, My name is Shatoya and I currently reside in Goldsboro, NC and suffer from great anxiety. I moved here a few months ago from Michigan to rebuild my life and I've experienced great difficulties but none greater than those I experienced in Michigan where I faced abuse. I'm in emergency need of utility assistance. My current balance is $658.37. I've received all the eligible extensions and now I have to somehow pay the balance by August 7,2021. I work 20 hours per week at 7.25 / hr. Unfortunately that doesn't cover rent and all of the utilities. I hope to hear from someone soon on rebuilding my life from a history of anxiety as well as abuse. Thanks in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rebuilding life from anxiety and abuse

Post by Admin »

There are free or low cost medical resources for dealing with anxiety. As far as the financial help for rebuilding your life, we have resources on that too. As there are emergency financial aid programs in Goldsboro NC.
Try them for food, medicine vouchers, and other aid.

The timing wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:37 pm To whom it may concern, My name is Shatoya and I currently reside in Goldsboro, NC and suffer from great anxiety.