Daughter lost her school lunches which were free

State and local government assistance programs.
WashingtonClev
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Daughter lost her school lunches which were free

Post by WashingtonClev »

I just received this, I have fallen behind due to roommate left without notice, car issues, and doctor’s visit and I've been trying to catch up. Now my daughter has no food in school. I am a single dad of a 10 year old living in Lawton, Oklahoma with one kid. I have no family to turn to, I work full time, but daughter got kicked off reduced lunches just before thanksgiving and it been tough. I would ask if I weren't desperate, I can cover about 100.00 of it but need assistance to catch it up so I can stay caught up.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Daughter lost her school lunches which were free

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you can turn to a free food pantry in Oklahoma. Maybe they can give you some free food and groceries, so your daughter can bring them to school for her lunch. As it is so sad when kids struggle due to struggles of their parents. It is often a single mom...but I guess dad in this case.
Jon Cor Mac

Post by Jon Cor Mac »

My family moved here December 8, 2018. We had no Christmas this year because we found that our home we purchased was ransacked. We still can live in our home and due to costs of trying to fix our home and pay bill in another. We could use all the help we can get with clothes, school lunch program, and housing. Please help us have food for our kids and if possible I would love for my children to have food in their own home not someone’s who doesn't. I pray that someone will hear us and answer our prayers. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is more information on free school lunches. Maybe you can reapply for your daughter if your financial situation has changed. We think it is possible for the government USDA to restart lunches.
Jon Cor Mac wrote: school lunch program, and housing. Please help us have food for our kids and if possible I would love for my children to have food in their own home not someone’s who doesn't.