Inspiration

State and local government assistance programs.
Melvin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Inspiration

Post by Melvin »

Dear Need Help Paying Bills,
I love you and you are truly an inspiration every day with your programs and positive actions! I am writing this email to you, asking for help. I have been struggling to make ends meet for a while now and am looking for a light, a little positive motivation at the end of this tunnel.
I have been searching for a good job for several months. I've been a nanny for 14 years but am skilled and knowledgeable in many subjects. I am very creative, love painting, writing and photography. I enjoy working with children, positive sayings, love animals, and always help any living being as much as possible. I don't have much to give, but am always extending a helping hand, sending out love, light, and positive energy to all. I am the kindest person you will meet and always stay positive, make people smile, and try to look at the bright side of every situation. I try to remind myself and others to be happy in the moment and be grateful for every little thing.
I moved to Chicago six years ago, from Indianapolis, which has been the biggest struggle of my life. I moved to Chicago with my older sister, two cats and two dogs. I currently share my apartment with my sister and my two 10-year-old cats. My bills and rent have been piling up quickly and I am facing eviction, which terrifies every fiber in my body. I only have a few days to pay many months of rent. My cats have always been very comfortable, had plenty of food/litter, and have always had a cozy spot to rest and be happy. I have always cared for and treated my pets with the love and respect they deserve. My cats are my number one motivation and being unable to provide for them is scary for me.
Thank you!
Much love and gratitude to you!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Inspiration

Post by Admin »

Thank you for the comments. As you note, we have information on many assistance programs on the site that you can try. Funding comes and goes and you will need to call around...probably try different places. As far as other resources for inspiration, try this for quotes. https://findallquotes.com/inspirational-quotes/
Melvin wrote:Dear Need Help Paying Bills,
I love you and you are truly an inspiration every day with your programs and positive actions! I am writing this email to you, asking for help. I have been struggling to make ends meet for a while now and am looking for a light, a little positive motivation at the end of this tunnel.
I have been searching for a good job for several months. I've been a nanny for 14 years but am skilled and knowledgeable in many subjects. I am very creative, love painting, writing and photography. I enjoy working with children, positive sayings, love animals, and always help any living being as much as possible. I don't have much to give, but am always extending a helping hand, sending out love, light, and positive energy to all. I am the kindest person you will meet and always stay positive, make people smile, and try to look at the bright side of every situation. I try to remind myself and others to be happy in the moment and be grateful for every little thing.
Earningsp

Post by Earningsp »

I contacted over 1,000 churches for help or even inspiration. I contacted over 3,000 so called Christians.
I contacted gateway social services but no one will help. I am disabled. The water pipe from the main or street to the house snapped and it must be replaced.
It is completely rusted out and pipe is from 1951 it has to replaced. 5 different plumbers came and priced it at an outrageous price between 3,000 and 4,500 dollars to run a 50.00 pipe 40 ft. Underground.
Barrretta plumbing was the only one who gave a fair price at 1,980.00 but I'm on disability. There is no way I can get that kind of money.
I don't know who to contact now since the churches won’t help. Gateway said they don't help with plumbing and I can't find any program to help with this problem.
What advise can you give me or did I just hit a complete dead end or should I now move to a shelter?
I live in Vineland NJ and the Vineland organization Don't help with nothing/ I need advice.
TracMaz

Post by TracMaz »

Hi
I quit work to look after my daughter and my husband is a deadbeat. That start my nightmare trying to make ends meet but I just can't keep up. Now since I quit work I need a new job and to get training, and my husband needs motivation. As My landlord is giving us time to pay the overdue amount to the agent or else find a place ASAP...so please help us. How can I get my husband to get to work and motivate him to get off the couch? What can you give for money and jobs, and to move my husband to find work? It’s hard to cope and give you more stress...
Please help and my husband.