Nervous and mental breakdown

State and local government assistance programs.
Love
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Nervous and mental breakdown

Post by Love »

Hello, I'm at Farmersville TX 75442. I need help due to a nervous and mental breakdown. I was fired from work I applied for unemployment but have been denied, said because I was fired.
Please I have no food, no water or money I need medical help for medicines. I need for I have high blood pressure and suffering with depression plus I've had a complete breakdown I need help getting my unemployment and a lawyer to appeal it.
ParkCircle

Re: Nervous and mental breakdown

Post by ParkCircle »

My husband and I are both unemployed. I was a teacher until last year when I suffered a nervous breakdown. My husband has been doing contract work, so now we find ourselves both unemployed. He is 60 and I am 58. Because of our age and specific skills, we have had difficulty securing jobs. We do not qualify for social security. We have gone through savings, unemployment and even a small inheritance after my nervous breakdown. We have ZERO income coming in at this point. We are just beginning to get behind on bills dealing with these mental health issues. We have contacted our mortgage company for any assistance.  Is there anything you can do to help us?
Entresto

Post by Entresto »

Hello,
My sister had a mental breakdown yesterday 12/10. I need help getting her on disability and help paying her bills/rent. Can you please advice or tell me where to even start to get this process going?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, we recommend a clothing closet for you. They are free and give out clothes, household items, and even medical equipment that may help you since you had a mental breakdown. Look here for free clothes near you.
Entresto wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:23 pm Can you please advice or tell me where to even start to get this process going?