3 months behind on car

State and local government assistance programs.
Roker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

3 months behind on car

Post by Roker »

Good afternoon. I am seeking assistance in help paying bills. I start a new job in December and am very excited about that. I have been out of work since the summer.
As a result all our bills have fallen behind quite a bit. I am 3 months behind on car payment, and if I can’t make a payment tomorrow, they will repossess it. We have lost our car insurance and have been driving with 2 children in our car for several months with no insurance now.
We are in the process of trying to move because the home we live in is being sold, we will need help with that as well. We are really struggling and just need help. My wife, and 2 children are the most important thing to me and we are all struggling very bad right now. I start a new job next month, I just need some filler funds to get us by until then. We are reaching the point where we will lose so much. Please help us.....
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: 3 months behind on car

Post by Admin »

Well sadly you need to plan on losing the car. There is no way (it is impossible) to get any type of financial help, payment plan, or any car assistance in 1 day...what amount to 8 business hours. It can take days or longer...you waited too long to ask. But anyhow, look into the Chase auto loan assistance programs, as maybe there is something there for you in the future.

Roker wrote: I am 3 months behind on car payment, and if I can’t make a payment tomorrow, they will repossess it.