Incompetent Husband is dead beat

State and local government assistance programs.
Ameka
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Incompetent Husband is dead beat

Post by Ameka »

My husband who is on SSD and is deemed incompetent. He needs assistance to pay his heating oil bill, housing, and to live. He makes $940.00 a month to support both he and myself...I am his caregiver and therefore have 0 income, and I have no other choice right now until I can leave the deadbeat husband. He pays $600.00 a month to live in a trailer home he bought. That does not include electric bill cable bill or cable bill...never mind having money for food........Is there any assistance we can get for an incompetent, deadbeat? We live in Whiting, New Jersey. Ocean County. Any assistance would be appreciated, thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Incompetent Husband is dead beat

Post by Admin »

That is pretty funny! Incompetent. Sadly too many people, and in particular men, are that way. The percent of males in workforce is at close to record role. And lots lazy ones out there as well as deadbeats. As far as your question, here are assistance programs in Ocean County.

Ameka wrote:My husband who is on SSD and is deemed incompetent. He needs assistance to pay his heating oil bill, housing, and to live. He makes $940.00 a month to support both he and myself...I am his caregiver and therefore have 0 income, and I have no other choice right now until I can leave the deadbeat husband. He pays $600.00 a month to live in a trailer home he bought. That does not include electric bill cable bill or cable bill...never mind having money for food........Is there any assistance we can get for an incompetent, deadbeat? We live in Whiting, New Jersey. Ocean County. Any assistance would be appreciated, thank you.
Darsi

Post by Darsi »

Usually me and my deadbeat husband make ends meet when it comes to bills. No thanks to him. But we have $437.24 electric bill, that I have no clue how it's going to get paid. My job has cut my hours and my husband has just recently started a job, but the bill is due by April 29nd. We live in Chocowinity, NC. We rent our house for $500 a month, rent gets taken out of my paycheck. We have two small children, 3-year-old and an 8-month-old. If you help please, contact me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have many programs listed for the state of NC as well as counties and towns. They are here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _prog.html
Hopefully there is something in Chocowinity for you and your 2 small children.

Darsi wrote: We live in Chocowinity, NC. We rent our house for $500 a month, rent gets taken out of my paycheck. We have two small children, 3-year-old and an 8-month-old. If you help please, contact me.