Impairments

State and local government assistance programs.
Mandarin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Impairments

Post by Mandarin »

Hello,
I am a single mother who is disabled and on SSA with both mental and Physical impairments, and I have a son who is 9 years old who is also on SSI and disabled since birth with Autism and sensory, PTSD, Depression, ADHD, processing difficulty, cognitive issues, and a handful of other issues.
We have had a hard few years and due to issues of not receiving great schooling and difficulty finding housing I can afford, we were blessed to move out to a sister property where we were able to move with his sister to an area that with her payment from her father, we could afford. Due to the fact that she didn't want to leave her friends, and the area she grew up in, the money we received from her father is ending this month and I will no longer be able to afford the apartment, I am in.
I will be getting a gift from my family to cover the rest of rent until I find another way to survive. As it is now, I have to pay for my Medications, and some of my doctors and dental visits due to my medical condition. Also we have to pay for some of his services due to the inability of his medical coverage. We don't have a car that works well, the window is broken and it causes mold to grow constantly, and the engine is not running well. Also, I don't have enough money to pay for all the things I need to pay for. I really need to have help paying for my rent and hope that possibly we could get section 8 Voucher disability program if possible since it would allow us to breath and keep us afloat. If this is a possibility, please, PLEASE, let me know. We need the break!
I would even be thankful for a 30% rental break also. I just want to create a solid ground for my son and not have to move anymore for the reason of not being able to afford the places we are living. As moving and transition is extremely difficult on him and his schooling and placement. And to my mental status, and depression.
I have so much anxiety two weeks before rent is due. Knowing I am trying to gather all my funds to get rent paid. Last year we had 7 eviction notices and 5-3 day to vacate or pay notices and it made it difficult to find a place to rent, I was lucky they allowed me to transfer to a sister property in which I hope to gain a much better track record. Except now, with my daughter moving out and that large amount of funds that would easily pay rent and bills is now gone. I'm. It sure what to do.
Please help.