Mental and other illness diagnosis

State and local government assistance programs.
Parseti
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mental and other illness diagnosis

Post by Parseti »

Good evening, I am writing this message to hopefully reach someone who cares about me with a mental illness. I struggled over the past four years with a diagnosis of Bipolar II, have been in and out of schools from my anger, put on home schooling for months at a time. I'm very critically sick bipolar,
depression, type 2 diabetes, fibromyalgia, neuropathy and have stomach issues. I desperately need someone who can help me get back on my feet and into the job market so I can financially support me alone. I worked for the State of New York for years, and was recently a laid off right. It also left me behind in bills. Please help me if you can or know anyone who can help me.
Tysus
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mental and other illness diagnosis

Post by Tysus »

Hello. Would you happen to be able to explain this program I'm in? for people with a mental health illness?
My case manager says it isn't a grant and it isn't section 8. But it isn't housing me rapidly, and it is very difficult to improve my life when I am on the street. I am not on any other waiting lists, as I did not know I should have gotten on homes for good waiting list, I've been waiting over a year for apparently this program.
And I've been chronically homeless, suffered domestic violence which I am still avoiding places and people and have a restraining order, and now have mental illness due to trauma from violence and abuse, and I'm still not housed. I am also a single mother. They are supposed to help me get on social security, or find work that is available for people with a mental illness diagnosis. But the most important thing is stability for me ATM and my child, and there is a 90 day deadline for me to find a place to rent. My case manager only sees me once a week and that's not getting me out of the cold. I'm very confused if you can help thank you if not I appreciate you taking the time to read sincerely -Alison