Partner arrested

State and local government assistance programs.
MarryM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Partner arrested

Post by MarryM »

My partner was recently arrested for a PV for getting loans and lines of credit and running scams. I have legal disabilities and have had numerous mental breaks along with health issues due to the amount of stress trying to manage everything since my primary provider and caretaker has been absent.
We had funds for our rent and I went to pull them out to get a money order to pay our rent by our deadline today and, the funds were completely gone due to auto bill pay that was set up last month when we had plans of getting current on our finances and my partner was getting ready to end her college term and are start for summer term.. So the auto bill pay was forgotten about during the last couple weeks while dealing with her arrest, the loans and scams she ran and everything else.
I cannot lose my home. She cannot lose her home... The businesses that took the funds are refusing to give them back and I've tried getting help with no luck.
I've attempted using St. Vincent DePaul in the past with no luck. I cannot be turned down this month. This is HIGHLY IMPORTANT. I understand it’s as the funds are available. Please help me this month. I have no other options. You’re my last hope... I suffer from a number of mental disorders, agoraphobia being a major concern. I can't even leave my home to make the trip to your office to wait and be turned down. Please contact me at your earliest convenience if you cannot reach me at the first number, on Monday morning... I burst spent 45 minutes trying to call your agency only to have it ring through, someone answer then immediately hang up on me, several times, until your agency closed.
Please help me. Like I said, you’re my last hope. I have tried everyone and everywhere else.
Thank you
Marthester5
anti spam: Blue

Re: Partner arrested

Post by Marthester5 »

I've been calling anyone I can to ask for help as I have become homeless with no money, no car and no where to go after my partner was arrested.
I called the Pryor Community Action number and the lady acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. I told her I was homeless and she said oh you are going to have a hard time finding help.
She said they only help with food. She said they didn't receive any grant money last year to help homeless find housing. I am so discouraged and I don't know what to do. If you could tell me who to call I would appreciate it very much!
I live in Pryor, Ok. I am a 50 year old woman who was abandoned at work with the clothes on my back and nothing else. My boyfriend said he would have me arrested too if I went home. He has my dog and all my belongings, and that is why my partner was arrested. I have a hotel room for 2 more days and then I'm back on the street. Any information would be appreciated as I cannot find any help. Thank you for your time.
Stacey
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Partner arrested

Post by Admin »

So you need legal aid for your partner and other help? There are free legal services in Oklahoma, but they generally do not assist with criminal cases. But you can try them, and locate free legal services in OK.
Marthester5 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:46 am I've been calling anyone I can to ask for help as I have become homeless with no money, no car and no where to go after my partner was arrested.
I live in Pryor, Ok.