Mental health issues and depression concerns - homeless

State and local government assistance programs.
Sadness
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mental health issues and depression concerns - homeless

Post by Sadness »

To Whom It May Concern,
We are a Family of 3 on SSD. We are Days from Being Homeless in NYC. I have Epilepsy, Bipolar, Stroke & Daughter Epilepsy, Extreme Anxiety, & Depression Witch is Intensifying due to Situation. Her Father whom is Disabled after 27 years doing Sanitation in Suffolk County New York where We Live. We Beg for Housing ! I'm Turning This Over To God?? We Need Help Please
Sent from my iPhone.
CMartin

Re: Mental health issues and depression concerns - homeless

Post by CMartin »

I switched jobs recently because my old job was causing me to be depressed and my mental health to decline so this month we are very short on money. We have very little food but my main concern is we don't have all the rent that was due on the 4th. Our rent is 950 per month and we have 560 so we are short 390 I believe. Our landlord does not let people go behind so I am very concerned and depressed about being evicted and then having nowhere to go and losing my job. Any help or direction you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
True dat

Re: Mental health issues and depression concerns - homeless

Post by True dat »

I applied for Disability on July 2014 more a 1 year ago, but I still waiting for an answer, I have major depression and anxiety, and problems with some cervical and lumbar discs. My rent is $1,000.00 but I receive only $283.00 monthly help to pay my rent from HRA and $290.00 in cash, but I still short to pay rent, I cannot work. I have the papers from my psychiatry doctor, I have a 16 year old son, I need more money because I owe the money to the person that rented me and my son need clothes and shoes. It is too much time waiting for an answer from the Social Security Disability Program for my anxiety and ADHD. I worked many years from the day I came to this country, but now unfortunately I cannot work, this situation made me feel more depressive. Please help me.