My Pay dropped

State and local government assistance programs.
Dax
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

My Pay dropped

Post by Dax »

I was laid off in June 2017 and my new job was a huge drop in pay. My husband was in the hospital in November, 2016 and they found serious heart problems and said he could not work for at least 6 months. Then they diagnosed him with throat cancer and he is having a 14 hour surgery on March 9th and again it will be another 6-12 months before he can work.
My mother is retired on fixed income and she bought the house in 2008. Instead of paying her rent we pay the utilities. She is on c-pap for sleep apnea and she is on oxygen. The bill is 680.00 that is overdue and it will be 992.00 overdue on August 17.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: My Pay dropped

Post by Admin »

So she need a new Cpap? And also money for paying the bills due to the pay change? If so, have your mother apply for free CPAP machines, as there are options out there. From charities, medical loan closets, and even clinics across the nation.
Dax wrote:My mother is retired on fixed income and she bought the house in 2008. She is on c-pap for sleep apnea and she is on oxygen. The bill is 680.00 that is overdue and it will be 992.00 overdue on August 17.
Kevin L

Post by Kevin L »

Dear Sir or Ms. I am in need of help paying my rent and bills. I have been having some hardship problems and my pay went down. I do receive a monthly check but it has been hard trying to make ends meet when that pay dropped. I just want some information on where to go to find the resources in getting help? I would appreciate any information you can assist me with.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That can be very tough to deal with...you are working, contributing to society, earning money, etc. Maybe budgeting and living within means, but then employer changes pay for some reason, Maybe company in trouble, your performance slipped, etc. Regardless, it is tough. Maybe look for a new job. And also apply for rent and energy help in Hendricks County. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ce_pr.html
Kevin L wrote:Dear Sir or Ms. I am in need of help paying my rent and bills. I have been having some hardship problems and my pay went down. I do receive a monthly check but it has been hard trying to make ends meet when that pay dropped.