School item giveaway event

State and local government assistance programs.
TopGear
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

School item giveaway event

Post by TopGear »

Hi, I am a mother of two boys ages 11 and 15. I am not working at this time but have applied for jobs everywhere and still no luck! Now school is approaching in August and my oldest birthday is in August and here I am with no job and cannot afford these things at this time, and looking for a giveaway drive. Can I get help? I live in the Dry Prong Louisiana area? Please help me find how to get help. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: School item giveaway event

Post by Admin »

The events usually start up in July/August. So call a charity then. But there are tons of school supply giveaway events in most communities. They should be able to give your 2 boys some of what they need for the upcoming year.

TopGear wrote:Hi, I am a mother of two boys ages 11 and 15. I am not working at this time but have applied for jobs everywhere and still no luck! Now school is approaching in August and my oldest birthday is in August and here I am with no job and cannot afford these things at this time, and looking for a giveaway drive. Can I get help? I live in the Dry Prong Louisiana area? Please help me find how to get help. Thanks.