Clothing, basic needs, shoes, food, and the like

State and local government assistance programs.
Tafoya
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Clothing, basic needs, shoes, food, and the like

Post by Tafoya »

I am a 40 year old male.
The purpose of me writing this letter is because I am seeking assistance with clothes and household goods of a crisis that I am experiencing.
To give you a brief rundown of my situation. All my life I have been dealing with the system for example: ever since I was the age of six I have been in and out of group homes, on up to my teenage years
Which I've been in an out of training schools, mental hospitals, and other facilities.
And all through my older years I have been in trouble
In and out of jail and prisons.
I am 40 years of age with no kids, never been married
And ready to settle a down and get my life in order.
It is really hard out here in society for a person like me and I am really in need with assistant with food and clothing.
I am asking that you please help me with donations of food and clothing.
My pants size are: 40-32
Shirt size : XX Large
I am really in need of especially Shoes. Shoe Size: 10 a half
I am also asking for financial and housing assistance, because I am living with my elder parents and I would like to have a place of my own.
I am not trying to look for any handouts but sometimes you got to reach out to those who really understand and do what they can to help someone who is seriously in need of assistance. I am reaching out to those who can kindly find it in their heart to help someone out who want to better himself in life.
And I am also reaching out for anyone who can offer me some work and/or handy work so I can earn me some money to save and find me a place of my own
and to get me a reliable vehicle to give me a chance to search for a job.
I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you in advance for any help you can give.
I would like to ask that you put me on your prayer list me ask God that he continues to watch over me.
Sincerely,
Lolli

Re: Clothing, basic needs, shoes, food, and the like

Post by Lolli »

I am a single mother of 3 boys 16, 14, and 13. I don't have very much money for anything. I'm leaving a domestic violence marriage of 17 years. My boys are in need of clothing and shoes. I don't need anything for myself. I just would love for you to do something for my boys we haven't had anything in a long time but we are be grateful for anything that you can do for us. Thank you and God bless you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You should try our main page of free stuff, found here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... stuff.html
Just clothes and shoes are not that hard to get...you have clothing banks, Goodwill, and other options too.
Lolli wrote:I am a single mother of 3 boys 16, 14, and 13. I don't have very much money for anything. I'm leaving a domestic violence marriage of 17 years. My boys are in need of clothing and shoes. I don't need anything for myself. I just would love for you to do something for my boys we haven't had anything in a long time but we are be grateful for anything that you can do for us. Thank you and God bless you.
Ozark

Post by Ozark »

School supplies for 6 the and 3rd grader. I need clothing for both my 12, 8 and 9 month old. As well As gas and electric daily as send shut off notices. I also could use diapers and formula and many other needs for babies. I am trying to get Ann attorney to do my disability however my doctor is on leave right now. I get some help from my grandparent’s one that is already retired and one trying to retire by November. I have never gone to charities but I have no choice. I need help.
Nirvana

Post by Nirvana »

Good evening. I live in Lancaster, CA. I am currently homeless due to domestic violence. I have 2 children and I just got a section 8 voucher. I am blessed to have a roof over our head but we are sleeping on the floor with no blankets, cooking materials, or anything. I wanted to ask for any resources or basic needs you might have in my area as we do not have a car. I have not found a job yet so my income is only 514.00 a month from state assistance. I have to use that to pay utilities and necessities for my babies. Thank you for any information you can provide.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

if you need blankets, cooking material, food, etc. then try the Salvation Army in California. they often have free vouchers and/or thrift stores offered.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... stanc.html
The Salvation Army may also be able to give you some financial aid and/or advice for your other bills.
Nirvana wrote:Good evening. I live in Lancaster, CA. I am currently homeless due to domestic violence. I have 2 children and I just got a section 8 voucher. I am blessed to have a roof over our head but we are sleeping on the floor with no blankets, cooking materials, or anything. I wanted to ask for any resources or basic needs you might have in my area as we do not have a car. I have not found a job yet so my income is only 514.00 a month from state assistance. I have to use that to pay utilities and necessities for my babies. Thank you for any information you can provide.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Hello, I live in Baltimore Md and I'm writing because I have my cousins 4 kids under court order also my 3 of my own and I'm trying to find somewhere someone can help me with clothes and stuff. I'm a single mom and am trying everything I can to make sure they have a roof over their heads and food on the table and make sure all my house bills are paid and doing that it is really tough for me. i need to get everyone winter clothes. Please I'm asking for some kind of help somewhere. Thank you so much and god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are free furniture and clothing banks in Baltimore to try for help. You have 7 kids? The court gave you 4 kids (from cousin) even though you can't afford them or even the 3 kids of your own? Something sounds off here and fishy with that story. Anyway, use the resource for clothes, basic needs, and more.
Paula wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:03 pm Hello, I live in Baltimore Md and I'm writing because I have my cousins 4 kids under court order also my 3 of my own and I'm trying to find somewhere someone can help me with clothes and stuff. I'm a single mom and am trying everything I can to make sure they have a roof over their heads and food on the table and make sure all my house bills are paid and doing that it is really tough for me. i need to get everyone winter clothes. Please I'm asking for some kind of help somewhere. Thank you so much and god bless.
Relief13

Post by Relief13 »

Hello,
My name is Brandy and I am in desperate need of help I many areas of necessities for everyday living, including food, clothes, bills and more. I have been fighting for SSDI/SSI since 2015. I had an inheritance from when father died but it has been exhausted. Could you please help me find help in paying for living needs? I have a past due amount on Ameren. Property taxes due. No food or clothes or even shoes. No home or automobile insurance. Andy car is broke down and I have missed and had to reschedule doctor appointments. I'm just a mess..and I have no living family to ask for help..
I'm alone no siblings and no children and I am not married.