Wrongly terminated

State and local government assistance programs.
Advair
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Wrongly terminated

Post by Advair »

I'm a 33 year old citizen in the U.S. I have been wrongfully terminated on my job since October of 2012. I did save some of the money to pay my rent up until this year of January 2015. Now, my rent is coming due again and I have applied for jobs have not heard nothing and also I had and have applied for my disability due to my illness which because me to loss my last job.
As of now I'm about to be homeless. My rent is $500.00 a month and I tried to apply for loans to get a trailer and land for $39,000 and no one wants to help me. My number to be contacted on will be a cell and it is below. My house number will be disconnecting as of today. I don't have any other options but to be homeless and sleep out the door.
LaurenD

Re: Wrongly terminated

Post by LaurenD »

Hello, I am contacting you I regards to the need for financial assistance as well as legal aid for an illegal termination. Here's a summary of what has been going on, I am 5 months pregnant, I was wrongfully terminated from my job on November 3, 2017 due to my pregnancy, I lost my insurance and benefits for doctors’ visits, I lost my place to live due to my employer owning the property and taking it back to house other employees, which excluded my position with the company, my spouse and the father of my child left after 7 years. I have exhausted all resources.
I am currently homeless but staying with my mother who went through breast cancer but so generously gave up her room to rent to me. Due to having no income due the to wrongful terminations, being sanctioned by the employment department due to a historical mistake of over payment I cannot receive my benefits until April 2010, and I am to pay rent to help my mother since the coat of living is so high. I am inquiring whether there are any emergent funds to help my situation and to help my mother with rent. She pays 1150 per month but I am to pay 450 to rent the room. I am in a bad situation with a lot of adversity. Please if there is any help you can offer I would be so grateful. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wrongly terminated

Post by Admin »

If you did try legal aid for the wrongful employment, then keep going down that path. Then look into other money making opportunities, such as money making hobbies. As if you make a few extra bucks, as you fight your past employer, that little extra income may make a difference.