U-Haul to move across states

State and local government assistance programs.
Joann
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

U-Haul to move across states

Post by Joann »

I am trying to find out if there is any assistance with moving to another state. I am a disabled person with 3 small children and we are moving to Ohio on the 17th of June and we need help getting a U-Haul for the move and gas. If there is anything out there that can help me please let me know I would really appreciate the help and so would my children. Thank you for your time. You can also contact me at this email.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: U-Haul to move across states

Post by Admin »

There is an Ohio housing coalition out there, and maybe they can provide tips. But getting funds or assistance for a U-Haul would be very, very rare if possible at all. Why are you moving too if can't even afford it? Sounds like a bad idea.
Joann wrote:I am trying to find out if there is any assistance with moving to another state. I am a disabled person with 3 small children and we are moving to Ohio on the 17th of June and we need help getting a U-Haul for the move and gas. If there is anything out there that can help me please let me know I would really appreciate the help and so would my children. Thank you for your time. You can also contact me at this email.