Coming from the bottom

State and local government assistance programs.
Kenmac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Coming from the bottom

Post by Kenmac »

My daughter is in Tempe AZ. She's on a scholarship and is an honor student. She works hard and it’s leaving her struggling to make ends meet. I usually can help but I'm currently on unemployment and addressing some real hard times at the moment.
She's unable to come home for the summer because we just don't have the money and its breaking my soul I'm looking for help to provide her a meal and a warmed heart. Please help us we will pay it forward when times brighten up for us as I continue to put one foot in front of the other looking for employment. Please come from the bottom.
I was a fighter coming from a home of violence and *. I managed to raise amazing girls who work even harder to become more. I've never been on assistance and as a single mom I'm proud we have accomplished so many goals. I pray I can find help to feed a hot meal to my baby girl who is amazing hard worker and never ask for anything and always keeps her head up. Please help.
Nia Nacci
anti spam: Blue

Re: Coming from the bottom

Post by Nia Nacci »

My name is Bianca and I just became homeowner to a house in Tempe, AZ that my grandmother has signed over over working herself from poverty and the bottom of the income scale. My uncle who is deaf and mute is also 2nd owner. This house was built in 1980 and it is in dire need of repairs. AC unit is non-working.....electrical outlets not working properly and flooring at the bottom of the home is bad. Those are just a few of the major problems. Is there anywhere I can seek help....I work FT and my uncle gets SSI monthly. Please help me find places that can help me. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Coming from the bottom

Post by Admin »

There are a number of assistance programs for low-income families in Tempe. The goal is to help people get financial help then long term support so they can "work up from the bottom". So both emergency and long term help is arranged, and look here for help for the low income in Tempe AZ.
Nia Nacci wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:31 am My name is Bianca and I just became homeowner to a house in Tempe, AZ that my grandmother has signed over over working herself from poverty and the bottom of the income scale.