I am caring for my mom

State and local government assistance programs.
Terkqwe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I am caring for my mom

Post by Terkqwe »

I am a 41 year old woman that has been taking care of my 72 year old mother with dimension. I've always worked and took care of everyone, but in April of 2017 I injured my shoulder and lower back at work and still fighting for disability. I need help with my lights, water, help getting disability, and getting medications for my diabetes and pain pills for my back. The lights and water is in my mother's name. The rental lease is in both of our names. Please, can someone help us?
Leann D
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am caring for my mom

Post by Leann D »

Hello, hope all is well.
I am a baptized Catholic since 2010 born 4/9/99 looking for financial assistance for a $2700 security deposit on a rental home for my daughter and I. I am a single mother who is legally battling the domestic violence relationship against my daughters father and am also caring for my mom too I have a 3 year protective order against him and full legal custody of my daughter. I work part time with Vivint receiving $1600 a month, I’ve been caring for my legally disabled mother since last year. My parents are moving out of state and that’s why I need a new place to live. There are little options in Cedar City UT. We have been approved for the home with a clean background check, long employment, no pets, no missed payments, no evictions, no collections, and a good credit score.. the only negative is my credit history is a few years young, resulting in an increased security deposit than I originally applied for. The move in date is December 14th, giving us 3 weeks.
This is my first time requesting assistance through the Church and seeking help due to being a caregiver for my mom. I am not one to usually ask for help, God often grants my blessings and requests because I always do right by Him. But this time I’m behind while on a time limit. I am more than happy and capable to pay back the $2700 in increments, I just need up front help.