Was hit by a car so behind on bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Bobbie13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Was hit by a car so behind on bills

Post by Bobbie13 »

Hello, I'm in a hardship. I was a pedestrian and I was hit by a truck and trailer. I now have a shattered collarbone, shattered wrist, shattered hand and for broken fingers. I have a blown eardrum and possibly a fractured skull. I am short $500 in rent due to the accident because I lost work.
I'm going to be out of work for 6 months because of all the surgeries and all the medical care that I need. I live in Toms River New Jersey.
I you could please help me out? I will be greatly appreciated. I have a lawsuit against the guy but I won't be able to get nothing from that for at least 60 days. I am just worried about this month's rent. I have $700 for the rent, but my rent is 1200. Please feel free to email me back or call me on my cell phone, sincerely.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Was hit by a car so behind on bills

Post by Admin »

We are so sorry to read that....horrible and we can't imagine what that is like. As far as the help you need, try financial aid in Ocean County NJ, as there are all sorts of programs including for legal aid, your rent, and more. Also try FMLA at your workplace, and more info is here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... leave.html
Bobbie13 wrote:Hello, I'm in a hardship. I was a pedestrian and I was hit by a truck and trailer. I live in Toms River New Jersey.
I you could please help me out? I will be greatly appreciated. I have a lawsuit against the guy but I won't be able to get nothing from that for at least 60 days. I am just worried about this month's rent. I have $700 for the rent, but my rent is 1200. Please feel free to email me back or call me on my cell phone, sincerely.