Trying to save my family

State and local government assistance programs.
Tyrone 412
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Trying to save my family

Post by Tyrone 412 »

Shady contractors robbed took 20k from us and left us with unfinished home. It has caused my wife to leave . I lost my job and had been denied unemployment. I have recently began working again but have no real way of coming up with funds to finish repairs on home. I want my family back someone please help or point me in right direction. I'm a marine corps vet in need of help
cat1

Re: Trying to save my family

Post by cat1 »

Honestly, I've gone through all these already before none of them helped me or my family due to different factors. I live in Salisbury township, which isn't an area that most of them cover.
I have zero Credit - Not enough payment history And having a very income. I keep getting turned away and I don't know what else to do to save my family and who else I can contact.
The cheapest place around here is 1400 a month and I only get 750 a month for SSI. I need an actual person to help me with this. I don't know what half of everything says or is talking about or what any of it means. 
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Trying to save my family

Post by Admin »

You need to start to build and repair your credit. Zero credit will get you "nowhere" in life. Your job prospects will be impacted, of course no access to capital, etc. You can find free services and DIY tips for credit, and find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... redit.html
cat1 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:27 am I have zero Credit - Not enough payment history And having a very income. I keep getting turned away and I don't know what else to do to save my family and who else I can contact.