Struggling as i lost my business

State and local government assistance programs.
Ditka
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Struggling as i lost my business

Post by Ditka »

I live in Destin Florida and I have two children a 13 year old son and my daughter is 8. My husband of 19 years left me about a month ago and we were evicted from our home. We are separated and do to see us getting back together.
I had my own business that I lost because he took the only vehicle we had and has given me no help financially. My kids have been staying with family in Destin where it is very structured going to church twice a week and around their cousin's and aunt and uncle during this time.
They are registered for school coming soon and I am in desperate need for help in finding a place to live and help paying for that place in till I can find a job and or try and save my business. I have been in mobile Alabama where my parents live because they have been helping me such as buying me a car so I can have a way to get to and from school and my job.
My kids are with my husband's parents on vacation for about a week and a half and then they are back with me at my cousin's but I am hoping to get the help that I need to find a decent place to call home.
If someone can call me so I can get my options and let me know what I need to do next. I am willing and able to take care of my kids for I have been doing so their whole life but did not expect not ask for what is happened to my family. I look forward to speaking to someone to discuss what I need to do next. Thank you very much.
Ford999
anti spam: Blue

Re: Struggling as i lost my business

Post by Ford999 »

I am a newly divorced, mother of two teenagers. After my divorce of my 33 years marriage I lost my business in it. I was then forced to work part time just while the kids where in school, but I lost hat job. I have worked at my business for many years. I have not had a paycheck in on month. I have most of my rent, but not the ungodly late charge, they filed eviction, I have not way of getting the money. My kids can't be out on the street. Call me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

While not really "free", there are some possible grants, cash aid programs, smart phone apps, and other tools out there. As one example, find free grant money. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
Maybe they can help with your bills and provide information, such as SCORE, on starting a new business.
Ford999 wrote:I am a newly divorced, mother of two teenagers. After my divorce of my 33 years marriage I lost my business in it. I was then forced to work part time just while the kids where in school, but I lost hat job. I have worked at my business for many years. I have not had a paycheck in on month. I have most of my rent, but not the ungodly late charge, they filed eviction, I have not way of getting the money. My kids can't be out on the street. Call me.
Doglover12

Post by Doglover12 »

Hello my name is Nathan. I have found myself in a very bad time in the last couple years leading up to me writing this, and mostly due to death of family and I lost my business I was very embarrassed and also have knowledge or automobile on how to ask for help. I have lost my Grandmother Mother Longest life friend and father in the past year. I lost a step child and grandfather just prior to that. I have severe PTSD symptoms from past experiences and Covid and a long time relationship gone because of the pressures.
I gave stopped my business to a point I have been off work awhile. And struggle with the job tremendously from the things my past has recorded I guess is best description. And on May 24th 2022 because of this I think need up in a very very bad wreck at a very high speed. I have no insurance and have healed on my own power. I had a small amount of money that I was able to get my house payment closer to even but I have no vehicle and the past few months have devastated me financially which has led to other issues and struggles. My power goes off Friday. I have two home payments due by the 15th.
My good is very very short and I haven’t been able to get my blood pressure meds in this time. I have no insurance for medical since I lost my business and I have no vehicle or anyone to ask because they have all passed in the last year. What can I do to help please your advice would matter and I’m about to drown if I can explain my feeling right now. Please and thank you.