I had a DUI

State and local government assistance programs.
Arturo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I had a DUI

Post by Arturo »

I need help with transportation. I am 30 and never had a license in my life, I caught a DUI and pushed it off for almost 10 years. I finally did the DUI and then was told by the county that I could not get my license until I pay like 1,000 from some ticket I supposedly got.
Clothing money I got from county but $100 doesn’t go far especially when looking for professional attire for employment search, my only nonprofessional pair of shoes/boots have holes through the bottoms and tops of them from walking so much. I have relied on my mother for paying my rent for my wife. Our 3 year old son and I every month for the past 4 years... I just want to get my life together and provide a safe and stable home for my family but every time I get a step up something is always there to push me back down.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I had a DUI

Post by Admin »

Good for you in wanting to get life together. We hope you are either not drinking and/or much smarter about it. As far as clothes for work in Wake County, free professional attire in Raleigh and other items you may need for work, try a clothing bank. There are literally thousands around the country. Or try Goodwill or the Rescuse mission, as they often help with job attire and offer programs to help people get their life together.
Arturo wrote:Clothing money I got from county but $100 doesn’t go far especially when looking for professional attire for employment search, my only nonprofessional pair of shoes/boots have holes through the bottoms and tops of them from walking so much. I have relied on my mother for paying my rent for my wife. Our 3 year old son and I every month for the past 4 years... I just want to get my life together and provide a safe and stable home for my family but every time I get a step up something is always there to push me back down.
BillyJean

Re: I had a DUI

Post by BillyJean »

Hello
I am a widow with son who got DUI. I need help with rent assistance and my location is New Jersey town Edison and state New Jersey county Middlesex county.. I do understand all programs have limited funding and application need to meet certain requirement.... so kindly let me know what those requirement...are.