Family with no job neeeding help with bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Valerie12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Family with no job neeeding help with bills

Post by Valerie12 »

My family and i need help with our electic, phone and internet bills. we already got 2 noticed for each bill. It would be a blessing to get help. I live in florida,32780 can anyone hep?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Family with no job neeeding help with bills

Post by Admin »

What county in Florida? What utility company? ?In the meantime, try these options.
Florida Power & Light Company offers customers the Care to Share Program. It will provide energy and utility bill assistance to customers who are in a crisis or some type of emergency situation and are unable to pay their electric bill. You can get up to $500 for paying electric bills service once in a 12-month period of time.

Or if utility company in Florida is Progress Energy, try the Energy Neighbor Fund. It provides help for low-income and other struggling families facing unexpected energy costs can receive help through the fund.

Call them and ask about these programs.

And here is more info on various programs in Florida and counties in Florida.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Bradshaw1

Post by Bradshaw1 »

I lost my job in April. I need help paying my bills right now. I'm two and a half months behind on my rent which is 550 a month plus my light and gas bill. I just started receiving FIA this month. I have a 2 years old son and I don't want to be out on the streets. So please can you help me. I am looking for employment. I'll rather work if you have any jobs leads too.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you don't have a job then any assistance for your bills will be for naught, as you will fall behind again next month. So first, try job training in North Carolina. Then once you start down that patch, look for financial aid. As far as the job placement and training centers, find employment help in North Carolina.
Minaj

Post by Minaj »

I have a big family...6 children, DYFS had remove my children 1 year ago and it’s time for them to come home but I only have a 1 bedroom apartment. HUD will upgrade me to the proper size unit but I can't afford a security deposit again. I just moved in to this place in August. I am expecting and have income but even that is limited due to bills and everyday cost of living.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not understand your question. So you have a place to live now, but need deposit assistance for a new HUD place? Why are you moving if stable and living in an affordable apartment now? Anyway, maybe you can get help. Find security deposit assistance.