Kicked out of home

State and local government assistance programs.
Krampus
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Kicked out of home

Post by Krampus »

Me and my fiancé of 7 years and father to my 5 and 2 year old decided it would be best to go our separate ways on Christmas 2017. He kicked me and the kids out of the house. He wouldn’t let us get any of our belongings (clothes, toys, etc.).
He let me use the car but told me I had 2 weeks to find another one. 2 weeks later he was here getting the car and me under stress and pressure I went with my tax money financed a car and was required to have full coverage insurance. I have went into debt because of it.
I have had to take out a loan just to get my sons school supplies and clothes and diapers for my daughter. I only work at dollar general 25-30 hours a week and lucky to bring home $200 a week and my bills alone are more than I make. I receive EBT for us but I’m not sure what to do. I’ve looked and looked on the internet and I am not understanding what should be done. Please help me.
Eckhard
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Kicked out of home

Post by Eckhard »

So I'll keep this as simple as I can. I'm a convicted felon, I was accused of downloading illegal images. I was innocent and had no idea how certain things managed to find its way to my computer. They were even in a hidden deletion file. Because of that I am now forced to register even though that I'm an innocent person and now due to that I was kicked out of my home. I was unable to pay for my freedom in the courts. Innocence requires a lawyer and it means to pay for one a proper one.
As this distasteful as it sounds I am now labeled as an offender. I have found it is extremely hard to find a respectable place. To be clear the people that run S.O. housing have the worst kind of people renting from them and they themselves do not care about their tenants. It is a nightmare renting from Phoenix House, soho and any organization exclusively designed to help out my situation. (They prey on the situation to make money. I barely feel like a human being and having a normal life while having horrible people as roommates prevents me from even having a relationships understandably.
I personally am getting kicked out of a place because I cannot get along with my roommates and there is nothing that I can do. I've tried everything even getting some of them to speak the truth of the matter but everyone covers themselves or pretends to not know anything. I'm heading for eviction. Before this I was a college student with a promising future all I wanted to do was make myself better and my surroundings now I just want to feel human again.
Please, is there any place available that you can help me out with for renting for an offender that has been kicked out. I do not want roommates I don't care if it's a shoe box. I just want to feel safe and secure and I want to be able to invite people over without them being afraid and most of all I want to feel like I'm somewhat normal again.
I'm able to pay $800 to $900 a month could you not have first and last month's rent and I do not have money for a security deposit.