Flooding cause my company to shut down and lay me off

State and local government assistance programs.
PaulDean
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Flooding cause my company to shut down and lay me off

Post by PaulDean »

I've lost my job due to flooding and I can't pay my bills. I'm looking for a job right now with a new company. My landlords are only giving me to this Thursday to get out and I have nowhere to go. I've prayed I've done what I can. Please help me. I don't know what to do. I'm depressed and sad and want to cry everyday.
Avery Black

Re: Flooding cause my company to shut down and lay me off

Post by Avery Black »

Good day. My name is Scott I live in Auburn, California. I recently was laid off on 5/27/2023 from the Federal Government, processing the Economic Injury Disaster Loans to help small businesses throughout this country. There was a flood here which caused me to miss too many days of work.
I learned about this email address through: Job1 Career Coaching on the Bayside Church Care Resource link.
My property tax bill alone has always been high at over $4,000 per year to pay the 1st & 2nd Installment to the Placer County Tax Collector.
I am reaching out for help with my property tax bill & wanted to see if you could send me the necessary information to get this process started? (I don't know if there is another link to research, or a contact to call or where I could find where an application is & what the parameters/requirements might be?).
State & County I live in: California, Placer County, zip code: 95603.
Please advise & thank you so much for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Flooding cause my company to shut down and lay me off

Post by Admin »

Hi Scott,
We have information on financial help, business loans and other programs for Auburn CA as well as all of Placer County. There are many resources to try, and look here for money to pay bills in Placer County.
Avery Black wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:39 am Good day. My name is Scott I live in Auburn, California. I recently was laid off on 5/27/2023 from the Federal Government, processing the Economic Injury Disaster Loans to help small businesses throughout this country. There was a flood here which caused me to miss too many days of work.
State & County I live in: California, Placer County, zip code: 95603.
Please advise & thank you so much for your time.