Limiting myself of what I need for my girls

State and local government assistance programs.
Michelson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Limiting myself of what I need for my girls

Post by Michelson »

I'm a single struggling mom of two beautiful girls and I don't have much but I'm trying to let ends meet with what I get form my job and food stamps that I get from the government every month but that's not working out that well cause I can't buy nothing for myself. I can't pay most of my bills, and somewhat can't do nothing at all cause I have no one I thought I have family but I guess I didn't even people that I thought was my friends I don't even have at all.
I don't normally ask for help from people cause I was mostly the one always giving a helping hand but now that I need it I have no one to help me so I'm here reaching out to whoever can and it willing to help me get back on my feet so that I can take better care of my kids.. THANKS can you please help me out please.
mentalhealthday
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Limiting myself of what I need for my girls

Post by mentalhealthday »

I've been out of work for nearly a year, due to my health issues. I really need help for me and my girls. My rent is behind and I haven't had gas to cook for several months. I applied for jobs, when I can get help for gas to put in my vehicle. At this point I have no income. I have applied for Social Security Disability Assistance.