Single mom raising kid with mental illness

State and local government assistance programs.
Sadness
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Single mom raising kid with mental illness

Post by Sadness »

I need help paying my bill. I’m a single mom raising a child with mental illness and DSS say I make to much. I don’t how since my bills are like 1000 a month but if you make and more then 548 for 2 people which I get child support that only 624 a month and SSI for her say they only give me like 24 dollars. I never ask for any help before and the 1 time I do I can't find it. I am sad I need to ask, and sorry can't help you plus she can't be left alone at all so I can't take a job outside the home. So any help time in advance.
WolfB
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single mom raising kid with mental illness

Post by WolfB »

I have only 300 dollars and can not find work due to Mental Illness as a single mom. Our marriage broke up, as it was heavily struggling due to the stress this puts on the marriage and we need to find stable footing so we can get our lives back on track before we lose each other. Mental illness was tough for us to overcome as I never sought help and did not take medications. We have too many expenses right now to find a house and I am going to be losing her house soon and me as well. Please... We just need someone to help us.