I am on chemo

State and local government assistance programs.
LeavingLasVegas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am on chemo

Post by LeavingLasVegas »

Receiving currently disability for $893. I just need Rent assistance for me and my partner to get a place right now between August 28th and 1st of September. My partner has been helping me through Chemo past 10 months, and I do have paperwork proof of cancer. I am now in remission and My Partner has just started a new job at VXI Global LLC. I receive disability once a month on the 3rd and he won't get paid his first check until the 5th of September. We have no other place to stay after the 28th here in Lubbock. We need your help with Rent and Jonathan's Deposit only for this month to get settled.
Sadir

Re: I am on chemo

Post by Sadir »

I need help paying bills (owing just about $600 for each). I have cancer and am now on chemo. We need food (I've have to go to a food bank every week), clothing, medical and shelter. My gas and electric bills are behind. I have four children that need new clothing and myself and we are cluttered in an apartment that is too small for us. Very depressing but I do my best to look for a bigger place for us, but my income does not seem to reach others requirements. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have resources for cancer patients. They may pay for medical bills or other expenses you have outside of cancer. Each program is different.
Sadir wrote:I need help paying bills (owing just about $600 for each). I have cancer and am now on chemo.
Ajai

Post by Ajai »

Hi, I am currently seeking assistance for my water, light and gas bill. This would be a onetime situation. My husband was gone to California to help his sister care for his sick mother who was battling stage 4 cancer and on chemo. She recently passed away and we are going to get back to work soon but we didn't work very much in the last months and got behind on bills and mortgage. Any assistance if I qualify would be grateful or any info as to where we can get assistance for the bills for a chemo patient would also be appreciated.