Liver disease patient

State and local government assistance programs.
Darsi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Liver disease patient

Post by Darsi »

Yes...I'm a single father of two girls. I have been fighting Diabetes...Liver Dieses and Hep C for over a year. I have exhausted all my financial resources and had to start working against doctors’ orders. This month I can't get them school supplies, backpacks, I can't pay my rent or electric. The lone star folks cut us down to $ 89.00 a month. We are already out of food for the month. We need basically everything, including medicine for my liver. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Bryan, TX.
Greeny

Re: Liver disease patient

Post by Greeny »

Can't find anyone in Davis county Utah to help with Heating Repair Replace Program, even though I have liver disease that makes me very sick. No one seems to know what I am talking about.
The least expensive furnace I have found is 2100. At American heating and furnace. If you subtract 350.00 for the Quest star gas assistance it goes down to $1750.00. can't get anyone to help.
My husband is disabled and is over 60. I have a liver disease that I am cold all the time and our grandkids who we take off assisting our daughter who trying to work.
Veterans who just need help getting this furnace have been turned down for financing please help.
Buddha Relax

Post by Buddha Relax »

I live in Fort Worth Texas and I am researching the internet for information on my liver disease from drinking too much. I also need rental assistance and came across some helpful info on legal assistance on eviction and possible help with the bill paying program. Please email me back as I have a court date and liver doctor date and am looking to resolve this with a plan asap.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, drinking causes liver disease...you must have drank alot. Regardless, try the community services in Fort Worth. They can offer information on eviction help, medical care and more.
Buddha Relax wrote:I live in Fort Worth Texas and I am researching the internet for information on my liver disease from drinking too much. I also need rental assistance and came across some helpful info on legal assistance on eviction and possible help with the bill paying program. Please email me back as I have a court date and liver doctor date and am looking to resolve this with a plan asap.
Stewards

Post by Stewards »

I have a 6 month old son. I'm currently living with a family member, I'm also a liver transplant disease patient. I'm not able to work until April due to being a liver disease transplant patient and giving birth but I do have a little income coming in. I'm currently working from home also the father of my child helps me as well, title income is about 500.00 a month. And my health. The family member I'm currently staying with are moving out of town and I can’t move with them due to my health and my doctors being out here. I really need your help. I found an apartment that is 745.00 a month. I just need help enough to get back on my feet and start working again. I searched for something cheaper but couldn't find anything. I can’t have an almost new born without a place to stay can you please help!!!
Ebonee

Post by Ebonee »

Hi,My wife and I live in Greenville, SC. Until recently we have always worked in our adult lives. My wife has late stage liver disease & diabetes. No insurance. I have been her care giver. We have lost almost everything. Our house goes into foreclosure mid-month. We go to bed hungry at least 5 times a week. Our utilities are all past due & since we are without an automobile we can't get to food pantries. We might be able to get there, but getting home with the food would be difficult. I know this won’t last forever, but my wife is wasting away, and I feel helpless. Asking for help is so humbling. Again...this is not a pattern and we want to be productive members of society, but need temp help. Our water is getting cut off on the 12th. Electricity is shortly after. We can't afford food or anything nutritious to help her body fight her liver diseases. She is going to utilize Voc rehab to get back to work & I will do odd jobs from carpentry to construction. This won't become a habit for us. I would not ask if not desperate. Can you help?
If this is not the place to ask....could you refer me?
Thank you,