Really, a 10 year wait list

State and local government assistance programs.
CMartin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Really, a 10 year wait list

Post by CMartin »

My friend has people who he invited into his house to stay for a short time.
Then without [my friend owner of the house's] approval they brought in a couple who has a 2 year old.
This is without his knowledge or permission.
He doesn't want anyone on the street as he is a kind and generous man.
However he wants them to leave & has asked them nicely many times. They are causing a nuisance. No one has paid a cent and no rental agreement ever took place.
And because people aren't treating him or his home with any respect.
Earlier tonight my friend mentioned to me that the young lady said there is a 10 year wait list for apartments in Springfield MA?
I'm from out of town and live in HUD housing myself.
I found this sounding a lot like a lie.
My place has a 2 year waiting list, but many places who aren't as stringent, with credit and references don’t have even a year wait.
What are the real facts here?
And can you please tell me how my friend can get these unwanted house guests out of his home & into your
program or the SHA?
Either by Section 8 housing voucher or HUD housing? [Preferably on Emergency basis housing & being homeless]
If there is a long wait list, how long is it really? Is it really 10 or so years? Would these people be better off in Hartford or Worcester perchance?
If so who can I contact in those cities?
My friend has a car and would gladly transport these people for a solution which helps him get his house back ASAP.
Any help you can provide with specifics is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance to your response of this problem.
Sincerely.
Colbster

Re: Really, a 10 year wait list

Post by Colbster »

Good Morning
To whom it may concern, I need help paying some overdue bills. No, I don't work. I'm right now staying with family to keep from begin homeless. I'm a stay at home mom with an 14 years daughter with autism. I've try to fill out for low income housing also Section 8 everyone telling me those bills must be off my name and that the wait list is super long. I was trying to see if there's a program where I can get help on paying those bills.
Thank you.
NikkiS

Post by NikkiS »

Recipients i.e. subsidized housing.
Hello - this very early hour September first two thousand and nineteen.
Myself (a middle aged baby boomer), and his spouse (ditto sans generation as mine) denied remuneration of security deposit per the previous residence we lived at for four years. We were competing for living space after 10 years waiting with a motley crew of various and sundry non-human critters.
The address of former abode is in San Diego.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Your message is very confusing. We suggest trying the homeless prevention programs in San Diego. Maybe they can find you a new adobe to live in in the city or County.
NikkiS wrote:Recipients i.e. subsidized housing.
Hello - this very early hour September first two thousand and nineteen.
Myself (a middle aged baby boomer), and his spouse (ditto sans generation as mine) denied remuneration of security deposit per the previous residence we lived at for four years. We were competing for living space after 10 years waiting with a motley crew of various and sundry non-human critters.
The address of former abode is in San Diego.