Issues with my pension and payment was reduced

State and local government assistance programs.
JohnsonD
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Issues with my pension and payment was reduced

Post by JohnsonD »

Hello, I am 73 years old. I live in Glen Allen, VA. At age 62 I took early retirement to care for my elderly aunt who suffered with dementia. In doing that my Social Security was cut and Pension payment from the VA Department of Corrections, Administration Offices where I was employed was also cut. There is much more to my story but for now I want to request help in paying bills. I will explain how I came to this situation when meeting with someone with the program. Hoping to have a reply very soon.
Alyssia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Issues with my pension and payment was reduced

Post by Alyssia »

Hello , I need and advice and help my paying our mortgage due to pension payment being cut. We only missed the one payment and this month we paid one day late due to pension payment timing. My husband is retired veteran and he very sick he is  in dialysis . I'm  working too but not enough income in. I am scared and not even sleeping. I am thinking soon I  going to lose my house. We already received delinquent noticed. Please give advice what to do we are in state of Florida west palm beach. Thank you so much, you are an Angel.