CPS causing housing and other issues

State and local government assistance programs.
Protein15
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

CPS causing housing and other issues

Post by Protein15 »

I currently have an open CPS case since November 4th 2017. I have complied with the case plan, except when they provided me with a housing voucher as I searched for housing for my son and myself I had stumbled across some issues finding the correct housing and even after an extension I was unsuccessful in my search.
We have been waiting for reunification to happen. I have talked to several family members as well as friends who I thought may have been a potential placement for reunification but they simply cannot help as they have their own reasons. The department has filled for termination but the commissioner, social worker, guardian ad item and all other parties involved as well as myself am staying positive for me to find appropriate housing for reunification to happen. So I am writing for help with the hopes of finding a resolution to my housing situation. I really don't know what else I can do. My son and I want nothing more than to be together again. Times us ticking by and more and more time goes by every day I don't what else I can do. Thank you.
Heart1
anti spam: Blue

Re: CPS causing housing and other issues

Post by Heart1 »

Hello, I am currently renting an apartment at Woodland apartments in Midland, MI and I am needing help pay rent for April and I was not able to come up with the money for rent due to CPS legal issues. I am currently 8 weeks pregnant and my work was only having me work 2 days a week the last couple of weeks. They just put me on for 5 days this week but I don’t want to lose my apartment. I am a single mom who is 8 weeks pregnant would you be able to help me with rent???
Mrs.Frazier

Re: CPS causing housing and other issues

Post by Mrs.Frazier »

Good morning, I was curious as to what information was needed to get help with rental assistance in Albuquerque. I have received court documents from CPS. They were for unpaid rent due to roommates moving out abruptly and leaving me with the balance unpaid. I am the head of household as stated on the lease. But do not make enough income to pay the total balance. I also have electric and gas bills that have got disconnection notices. I am in a tight bind and am in desperate need of assistance for housing so CPS does not take my place. I would really like to know where I would go from here as far as getting the rent caught back up to date.