Can't speak so can't apply for bill help

State and local government assistance programs.
Gamrakein
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't speak so can't apply for bill help

Post by Gamrakein »

Hi. I have been recommended by a fellow employee of mine with Peoria Journal Star who is also a member of the Peoria County Broad. He suggested that I contact your organization for financial assistance with my utility bills and/or any other miscellaneous information that you may be able to provide me with. On December 16 2016 @ OSF I had a Total Laryngectomy, Stoma created, and Lymphnode Removal In My Neck. During a test to check my swallowing ability I fainted and in the fall broke my last 2 metatarsals (toes). At this time I no longer have the ability to communicate orally.
Eventually I will have a prosthesis added to my stomach site that will enable me to verbally communicate to a low degree pending the totality of healing in my throat. I have a very long road ahead of me but I look at in a very positive way and that I will make my goal. Time frame that I'm looking at is anywhere from six months to year and half as per my Doctor with Peoria Ear Nose & Throat Group. He is an Excellent doctor and Group. Nothing but praise for this organization.
Any and all assistance and information would be greatly appreciated. Please remember I am fully unable to speak so preferred method of correspondence is via email.
If You Would Please take me into consideration for any and or all programs that may be available to me if any.
Thank You for your cooperation and assistance in handling this matter.
Prentis

Re: Can't speak so can't apply for bill help

Post by Prentis »

TO whom this may concern:
I am contacting you because I am in need of financial and nutrition assistance. But I am deaf and can't speak.
I am a seasoned Technology sales professional who lost employment in June because my employer, Citrix closed their office down in Tempe AZ. Shortly thereafter, my wife and I decided to get a divorce after 5 years of marriage.
I have a daughter who is almost 5 years old and I am not gainfully employed yet.
I am living in poverty and live in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment that my daughter and I share.
I am in need of any help that you can offer as it relates to financial assistance or the equivalent in terms of benefits.
I can be reached on my mobile or by email, by text as I find it hard to speak.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Can't speak so can't apply for bill help

Post by Admin »

Since you have multiple needs, and are deaf, government assistance may help you. They offer everything from SSI disability applications to hearing aid equipment and phones. There are multiple options, and find financial help from government assistance.
Prentis wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:00 pm TO whom this may concern:
I am contacting you because I am in need of financial and nutrition assistance. But I am deaf and can't speak.