Multiple single sized beds

State and local government assistance programs.
Malone
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Multiple single sized beds

Post by Malone »

Hello, you guys helped me with three single beds for my children and me and my son were changing their sheets and we have found bed bugs in all the mattresses and we had just moved in. Our apartment and our carpet had just been put in so the bed bugs couldn't have already been here. I’m so upset about this. I can't believe this has happened in a single mother.
I am trying my best. I have no money to buy new beds. I've tried leaving several messages no one has called me back.
My address is in Sacramento CA 95841. These bed bugs are so very nasty I don't know what to do. Its Friday so now I’m going to have to go all weekend with this problem. These bed bugs can live in clothing and carpet.
My landlord is going to be so mad I can't afford to even wash my children's clothes. Can someone please contact me ASAP. Please call me please and god bless. Please don't think I’m unappreciated of what you guys have done for me and my children. I just need some new beds that don't have those nasty bugs in them in. I am so upset about this. Please just call me and thanks.
Roker

Re: Multiple single sized beds

Post by Roker »

Hello, I was wondering if I could possibly get assistance with first month rent and security deposit for an apartment and some beds too. We are currently homeless. We occasionally crash on my aunt’s couch but before that we stayed in motels til we longer could afford to do so. We have a 4 year old & an 8 month old that both need singe size beds to sleep in. I’d really appreciate if someone can help us out & we'd gladly pay it back once we are settled. I hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Multiple single sized beds

Post by Admin »

Beds can be food at furniture banks, charities, or thrift stores. There are some all in your area. Find free furniture in Sacramento.
Since bed bugs are hard to get rid of, some charities try to be more accommodating and offer help. Sorry to hear that.
Malone wrote:Hello, you guys helped me with three single beds for my children and me and my son were changing their sheets and we have found bed bugs in all the mattresses and we had just moved in. Our apartment and our carpet had just been put in so the bed bugs couldn't have already been here. I’m so upset about this. I can't believe this has happened in a single mother.
I am trying my best. I have no money to buy new beds. I've tried leaving several messages no one has called me back.
My address is in Sacramento CA 95841..