Mattresses, housing, and other stuff

State and local government assistance programs.
Sadir
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mattresses, housing, and other stuff

Post by Sadir »

I am so desperate at this point my husband and I have 4 boys, I am pregnant again and we are losing our home. We have another place and are very grateful for that but we are having a hard time staying on top of the rent plus with school starting there are so many things the kids need for supplies, even including a bed and mattress.
I have 2 boys in high school; one in 9th grade, one in 10th grade then I have one son going into 1st grade. My oldest is all set. He is out of school. Not only that my youngest needs a bed. He does not have one.
The 2 middle boys need new mattresses and they all need sheets and blankets and other stuff to live on. I am trying to find work. I have been a stay at home mom for years but when we bought our home I went to work and fell and got injured and now I am disabled but we are so financially hurting.
I have no choice but to get a job. Please help us. We need it so bad. We never pay our rent until the 3rd week of the month. Please help us, and thank you for reading my story.
SteveKerr

Re: Mattresses, housing, and other stuff

Post by SteveKerr »

Hi my name is James, me and my fiancé are facing eviction because our landlord was recording us video and audio we found the power supply and unplugged it. And he got upset and put an eviction notice on the door., but when we were evicted we lost all our stuff such as beds, TVs, appliances, mattresses and all the stuff in or house.
But the reason I'm contacting you is because I have another house it's in Folsom Louisiana and I'm trying to move in there but it was vandalized real bad and someone vandalized it really bad and stole everything including all my clothes and appliances and furniture. Also me and my fiancé lost our jobs due to COVID and hurricane Ida as well. I'm really embarrassed and I feel ashamed that I'm asking someone for assistance but we are so desperate and we don't know where else to turn for new stuff. I'm not sure if I'm contacting the right person but I'm hoping that you can leave me in the right direction for some assistance. Please help us we are desperate. Thank you so much for your time and God bless you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mattresses, housing, and other stuff

Post by Admin »

You can of course try a free furniture bank, but there are other programs and charities too. We have a wide range listed on on website, of free grants, furniture banks, charity or disaster recovery programs and more. Find free stuff here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... stuff.html
Sadir wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:36 am I have 2 boys in high school; one in 9th grade, one in 10th grade then I have one son going into 1st grade. My oldest is all set. He is out of school. Not only that my youngest needs a bed. He does not have one.
The 2 middle boys need new mattresses and they all need sheets and blankets and other stuff to live on. I am trying to find work. I have been a stay at home mom for years but when we bought our home I went to work and fell and got injured and now I am disabled but we are so financially hurting.
I have no choice but to get a job. Please help us. We need it so bad. We never pay our rent until the 3rd week of the month. Please help us, and thank you for reading my story.