Birthday gifts for my kid and other bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Globemaster
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Birthday gifts for my kid and other bills

Postby Globemaster » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:22 pm

I've been trying to get help for paying bills and Christmas and my son's birthday are right around the corner. I have seen to hit a roadblock with everything I have tried. He is an amazing kid who tells me he lives me and that it is OK. I am grateful to have such an amazing child. He deserves to have a happy holiday and birthday without the utilities being shut off. I'm at a loss and feel as though I'm letting him down. He truly is a great kid and deserves it.

Kiiara

Re: Birthday gifts for my kid and other bills

Postby Kiiara » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:14 am

I am a single mom with two kids. I have no help. I have an 8 year old and her birthday is December 18th. She will be nice not have a 9 month old.
I do not have a Christmas tree nor any presents for my kids and it will be my son's first Christmas. I really do need help. What gifts and toys for my kids with no income looking for a stable job. Please someone help me or not me I will be very grateful and thankful. Please I need help.

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:26 am

While of course toys are not that common for birthday, you can do many other things with your 8 year old. Take her to a free dinner, get discounts, food, and more. Find a list of free birthday gifts and programs to try out. Maybe there is the possibility of some toys too.

Kiiara wrote:I am a single mom with two kids. I have no help. I have an 8 year old and her birthday is December 18th. She will be nice not have a 9 month old. Please I need help.

Pdid_Shower

Postby Pdid_Shower » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:47 pm

I need help getting my kids birthday presents. I am not working since my job closed 2 months ago and my husband works but we live paycheck to paycheck. I need clothes for my 4 year old and 12 year old and toys she really wants a TV for her room with Netflix but we can't afford it and my 12 year old he likes basketball stuff like jerseys and games for his birthday gift. Thank you in advanced.

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Sun May 19, 2019 11:52 am

Maybe a clothing bank or closet in Baltimore. Sometimes they will donate items (like toys) to kids from low income families so they can have a birthday or other celebration. Maybe worth a shot. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... loset.html

Pdid_Shower wrote:I need help getting my kids birthday presents.

Return to “Assistance Programs”