High risk pregnancy

State and local government assistance programs.
Hanlon3
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

High risk pregnancy

Post by Hanlon3 »

I'm 7 months pregnant with high risk. My job didn't have light duty work for me so they took me out on medical leave in October with no pay. My husband was working until two weeks ago his assignment ended and now he’s waiting for them to place him somewhere else. He works for a temp agency we also have a 14 year old son. Times are so hard right now with paying this month rent and bills. Especially when there only one provider in the household.
SteveKerr

Re: High risk pregnancy

Post by SteveKerr »

Hello,
Someone recommended me to contact this program. I am in Porterville California. I am 6 months pregnant & found out that my son has a rare heart birth defect & other medical issues. Since I am a High-Risk pregnancy I am not working now & my husband is barely getting hours at his work. Right now, we do not have a car which makes it hard to get to my appointments at Valley Children's Hospital which is 1.5 hours away from us. My husband & I are also homeless & have been trying to see if there are any programs that can help us get an apartment so I can have a stress free remaining pregnancy but have a home for our son once he is born & after his surgery. My husband & I can really use any assistance since we have nothing right now. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some government grants to help pay for apartments. But if homeless, pregnant, and no job, not good. Need much more help than that.
SteveKerr wrote: My husband & I are also homeless & have been trying to see if there are any programs that can help us get an apartment so I can have a stress free remaining pregnancy but have a home for our son once he is born & after his surgery. My husband & I can really use any assistance since we have nothing right now. Thank you for your time.
Goldman

Post by Goldman »

Hi, I have never did this before so I don't know what I'm doing. I went searching online trying to find help. Honestly I'm behind $3690 in rent and I know you wondering how is that possible, but it is the result of my husband leaving me during my pregnancy and also depression. I really don't know how a landlord like my own could be so helpful and nice but I believe she can no longer help me soon. So here is my true honest story. I was a hard worker married and my husband left me when everything got cut off. My electric and water. He left me for a woman who have all that I didn't...I have a 4 year old son and I'm expecting right now I got sick at work last year of August due to a loss of a child. Went into depression and start losing after getting everything cut on I allowed my husband to come back home to put me back in a whole and now that he have a new born outside our marriage everything is back falling and now for the first time I'm loss and asking for help.
I have a receipt from my landlord for proof I have applied for housing because I can't go back to work due to my high risk pregnancy and now me and my husband deciding to get a divorce due to the new baby he have...I just want to pay off my landlord and to move with family into I'm able to move into my own. If you have a heart to help in any kind of way I will appreciate it... My address is Cahokia IL 62206 and my contact number is. I will attach the receipt. Just please tell me what to do. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

$3690 is a lot. There are some programs for pregnant woman, and if the husband is not handling their responsibility/fleeing than he still needs to pay child support, so also look into the court process with free legal aid. Sorry to hear all that. As far as the resources mentioned, try them here help for pregnant lower income woman.
Goldman wrote:Hi, I have never did this before so I don't know what I'm doing. I went searching online trying to find help. Honestly I'm behind $3690 in rent and I know you wondering how is that possible, but it is the result of my husband leaving me during my pregnancy and also depression. I really don't know how a landlord like my own could be so helpful and nice but I believe she can no longer help me soon. So here is my true honest story. I was a hard worker married and my husband left me when everything got cut off. My electric and water. He left me for a woman who have all that I didn't...I have a 4 year old son and I'm expecting right now I got sick at work last year of August due to a loss of a child. Went into depression and start losing after getting everything cut on I allowed my husband to come back home to put me back in a whole and now that he have a new born outside our marriage everything is back falling and now for the first time I'm loss and asking for help.
I have a receipt from my landlord for proof I have applied for housing because I can't go back to work due to my high risk pregnancy and now me and my husband deciding to get a divorce due to the new baby he have...I just want to pay off my landlord and to move with family into I'm able to move into my own. If you have a heart to help in any kind of way I will appreciate it... My address is Cahokia IL 62206 and my contact number is. I will attach the receipt. Just please tell me what to do. Thank you.
Jenessa JJ

Post by Jenessa JJ »

I currently reside in Lakewood NJ. I have a 3 year old son and I am currently going through a severe high risk pregnancy and need assistance. I have been getting shelter through special response due to a domestic violence case I have with my child's father. Special response will no longer be able to help me with my rental assistance due to me not having any more extensions with their program. Their last voucher to my landlord was October 31. I've applied and been approved for public housing back in March but they have no available units for myself and my children. I've applied to the LTRAP program which was recently open but I did not make the lottery
My only income is 322$ a month from social services and I am currently disabled with no other income due to the high risk pregnancy. I am in desperate need of ongoing rental assistance. I've tried to speak with the manager at the Lakewood housing authority and I was told if I didn't make the lottery that there was nothing else I can do. I have no charges or a bad record. I've graduated and I have went to school after graduating. I am genuinely trying to make it being a single mother to support my family.  I am asking for any kind of assistance I may qualify for to help with keeping my shelter.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are pregnant, and live in a shelter, you are doing your future baby a huge disservice. Maybe you should look into try to get yourself financially stable, housed, etc. before you have another kid. Regardless, look here for resources in Ocean County NJ.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... rogra.html

Jenessa JJ wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:20 pm I currently reside in Lakewood NJ. I have a 3 year old son and I am currently going through a severe high risk pregnancy and need assistance.
British

Post by British »

I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant and classified as high risk with my first child. I can no longer work which means I can't afford to pay for gas to get back and forth to my bogy appointment's or a crib, clothes, bottles, blanket and act. I don't have any help from family and I've never received financial assistance in my life. I served 6 years in the military I haven't found programs that help pregnant Veterans in the Virginia area. Please let me know if you can help my high risk pregnancy.
Marjory

Post by Marjory »

Hi, I am pregnant and I just lost my place of living here in Omaha. I have a job but I'm working very minimal hours a week due to the fact that I am high risk. I am in my second trimester and I need a place to live as soon as possible. I am currently staying in my car. I would like help and assistance to get moved into a place. It's just me and my unborn baby. Please if there is anything that you can do, I really need a home.