My dad recently died

State and local government assistance programs.
MrWilliams
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My dad recently died

Post by MrWilliams »

I am not sure who to ask or how to even ask for help, but I am in a situation that I need help and not sure where to turn. I currently well for the next 13 days. My dad passed away a few weeks ago, I missed 3 weeks’ worth of work and of course didn't get paid for it and my landlord would not help in anyway and let me do payments or something so he served me with eviction papers for the 23rd of December we go to court.
I can't cause I will be out of town for Christmas my flight leaves at 6am that morning that my sister paid for. Anyways I have had nothing but issues with my current landlord and the biggest one has been with cockroaches, and nothing getting fixed and it got so bad I had to go to the doctor the other day cause one got in my ear I know gross and it has become a huge health concern for me and now my kids. Anyways I have found a new place in Arvada and I can move in as soon as I have a deposit.
Here is the problem there is no way I can come up with a deposit and first month’s rent in 2 weeks. I work 2 jobs a single mom and do not get any type of financial aid and I am fine with that, because I know there are other people who are worse off than I am right now.
Do you have any ideas on how I can get any type of help for my deposit of 1400, as since my dad died the money is hard to come by. Here is my work and cell number or if you can just email me with any type of advice I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you,
Zentec1

Re: My dad recently died

Post by Zentec1 »

My girlfriend and her daughter and I are in extreme help with finding a place to stay. We were staying with my dad and his girlfriend but my dad died. I was informed that the place we were staying at cannot have that many people in the apartment once he left us. So now we have to find somewhere by the end of the week which will be September 16th, 2016. If there is any way to get some assistance it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Oneistheonly

Post by Oneistheonly »

My dad passed away a day before Thanksgiving in his sleep. He did not have life insurance and was living with me, my girlfriend and our kids. Unfortunately we are left with the burden during this already extremely sad and troubling time.
A day before my dad passed our electric was cut off. I was able to get it turned back on thankfully but at the expense of going over 300 dollars in my bank account. I really could use any help right now. I am struggling to try and still have Christmas for my four kids while dealing with my father's death at the same time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Phyllis

Post by Phyllis »

Hello everyone, I hope that you guys are doing well. I usually do not do this, but I am in dire need of help. A few months ago I lost my grandfather and dad, and it has been extremely hard for me to deal with their passing. I am reaching out today, because I am currently facing eviction on my apartment, and I just recently found out that I am expecting. I must be gone by this coming Thursday at 8 AM if I have not made a payment by Wednesday. I have reached out to different organizations recently, after my dad died.
I had a few to assist me, but you can’t use them again until it has been a full year I am in need of $1000 but I am grateful for anything that is laid upon your heart. I am currently trying to get my old job back where I used to work, but it’s taking a little bit longer to get all the paperwork sent to corporate and processed. Like I stated earlier, I usually do not do this I've been working since 2015 making a way for myself. 2022 and 2023 have been extremely hard years for me, but I am currently now trying to get on my feet I just need a little bit of assistance to get over my dad dying.
I have proof of my eviction papers so if it is laid upon your heart to help me, I do not mind sharing the papers with you or even having a conversation with you over the phone. I have been living at my apartment for the last three years so this is not an ongoing thing. Life just happened and I am trying to get everything back under control. I will individually message you if you comment on the post. Thank you for taking the time and reading my story. God bless you and have a wonderful day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are sorry for the loss of your dad. There are some funeral and cremation assistance programs if your income is low enough. Maybe they can help with the burial of your dad, and learn how to get a free cremation.