Just got final paycheck

State and local government assistance programs.
Macromedia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Just got final paycheck

Post by Macromedia »

Hello,
I am in need of some help paying my bills. I recently lost my job in October and my boyfriend of ten years broke his arms in March of this year and is recovering. Since then I have been supporting the both of us.
Though it's been tight I have been able to make it. However due to the recent loss I can no longer maintain our home until my new job is paying me regularly. My electric is $176 dollars past due, the tabs for my car are due at the end of this month and rent, which is $880 is due Nov 30th.
My final paycheck from my previous job was $332, and my first paycheck from my new job is $650. I am down to $38 in my wallet and feeling pretty scared. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Just got final paycheck

Post by Admin »

When does your new job start to pay you regularly? As when you apply for financial aid in Boone county that will help your case. Until then, use the site to find electric bill help, food, and other support. Maybe you can end up keeping your home if you qualify.
Macromedia wrote:Hello,
I am in need of some help paying my bills. I recently lost my job in October and my boyfriend of ten years broke his arms in March of this year and is recovering. Since then I have been supporting the both of us.
Though it's been tight I have been able to make it. However due to the recent loss I can no longer maintain our home until my new job is paying me regularly. My electric is $176 dollars past due, the tabs for my car are due at the end of this month and rent, which is $880 is due Nov 30th.
My final paycheck from my previous job was $332, and my first paycheck from my new job is $650. I am down to $38 in my wallet and feeling pretty scared. Please help.