FMLA bills

State and local government assistance programs.
TimPfeifer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

FMLA bills

Post by TimPfeifer »

In need of rent assistance immediately... I was on medical leave for several months, then let go of previous job for exhausting FMLA. Collected unemployment and just recently got part time job, but am getting garnished child support so barely able to live. Had several interviews for full time work in addition to my part time job.
Have no food, borrowing to pay electric and gas in my car... It's been very rough lately for me. I don't like asking for help but I'm to the point that landlord is getting impatient and wants rent paid up. Only behind half months’ rent.
Sarisk
anti spam: Blue

Re: FMLA bills

Post by Sarisk »

I am a single mom working 60 hours plus a week as I was on FMLA in the past. I have relied on family and friends for the past year after I left a mentally abusive relationship. I have since gotten off disability that my previous employer set me up for, have been off medication for depression since October and am struggling to get on my feet.
I found an apartment that meets my kids and my needs but I am afraid of losing it due to the fact that I can't come up with the deposit and first month’s rent in a timely manner due to many issues from FMLA . I paid cash and bought myself a car last week and used most of what I needed to get the apartment. I am making progress every day, just need to ensure that I can make it..... Thank you in advance for any assistance!!!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are number of assistance programs for people on FMLA. they provide short term financial help. But if you are battling depression, that may be more challenging to get help for. But it is possible. Try one of the resources we have listed on the site.
Sarisk wrote:I am a single mom working 60 hours plus a week as I was on FMLA in the past. I have relied on family and friends for the past year after I left a mentally abusive relationship. I have since gotten off disability that my previous employer set me up for, have been off medication for depression since October and am struggling to get on my feet.
I found an apartment that meets my kids and my needs but I am afraid of losing it due to the fact that I can't come up with the deposit and first month’s rent in a timely manner due to many issues from FMLA . I paid cash and bought myself a car last week and used most of what I needed to get the apartment. I am making progress every day, just need to ensure that I can make it..... Thank you in advance for any assistance!!!!
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

To whom this may concern. I'm disabled on FMLA and I've never asked help for anyone. I always worked hard and Prayed and trusted God for my needs but I really needs some help. I just gets enough to pay my bills and now I just found out my cooling and heating system has played out and they are telling me because it's 17 years’ old it would be cheaper to get a new one than to repair the one I have. I can't afford it. Please give me assistance.