Struggling due to methamphetamines

State and local government assistance programs.
JohnChandler
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Struggling due to methamphetamines

Post by JohnChandler »

Hello. recently lost my apartment and job due to my pregnant fiancées addiction to methamphetamines. Constantly struggling to pay gas in my tank to make it to which ever parking lot I can find to sleep at night as well as trying to find the mother of my unborn child to take her to rehab.
I’ve been praying since I’ve had hands to put together. My faith in these times is fading. I am at the end of my rope. I am in dire need of emergency assistance of any kind. I am a good person. My happy life has been tipped upside down. I’ve lost my friends. Everything. Please help. You can reach me. Thank you and god bless.
Coastal
anti spam: Blue

Re: Struggling due to methamphetamines

Post by Coastal »

Hello, I'm not sure anyone does anything like this but I have a car repair I desperately need help with. I could pay for part of it & pay back the rest or if there is a mechanic in my area that could post date my debit card for the rest of the payment that would be great. I have tried finding one to no avail.
If it was just me I would tough it out but I have 2 little grandchildren that live with me due to a series of unfortunate events including parents on methamphetamines. Needless to say paying sitters while I am working & all the other expenses have drained my savings. Although they are a blessing & totally worth every penny! Apparently this timing belt could break at any point & cause 4000$ worth of damage but I am more concerned about their safety so I am desperate to get it done soon. I have a 2002 Audi & I live in Orange County California.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Struggling due to methamphetamines

Post by Admin »

We have drug rehab centers listed on the site, and primarily the Salvation Army and some offer a ARC service. We also have general information on people that waste money on additions and how much they can save by stop drinking, smoking, etc. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tions.html
Coastal wrote:Hello, I'm not sure anyone does anything like this but I have a car repair I desperately need help with. I could pay for part of it & pay back the rest or if there is a mechanic in my area that could post date my debit card for the rest of the payment that would be great. I have tried finding one to no avail.
If it was just me I would tough it out but I have 2 little grandchildren that live with me due to a series of unfortunate events including parents on methamphetamines. Needless to say paying sitters while I am working & all the other expenses have drained my savings. Although they are a blessing & totally worth every penny! Apparently this timing belt could break at any point & cause 4000$ worth of damage but I am more concerned about their safety so I am desperate to get it done soon. I have a 2002 Audi & I live in Orange County California.